Welcome to the Law Offices of T. Michael Flinn, a law firm with a tradition of serving West Georgia’s consumers. After 33 years of experience as a consumer lawyer, Michael Flinn has earned a reputation for fighting car dealers and manufacturers both in and out of the courtroom.
Car dealers are reluctant to admit wrongdoing and are always looking for ways to increase their profit. Dealership employees are under great pressure to maximize sales.
As your attorney, Michael Flinn is going to fight to protect your bottom line. Michael has developed a reputation as the “go to” guy for lemon law cases in the North Georgia area.
Michael Flinn represents clients throughout Georgia in lemon car law, auto dealer fraud and consumer law cases. While we have clients throughout the state of Georgia, we primarily practice in the following areas:
- Carroll County (Carrollton, Villa Rica)
- Fulton County (Atlanta)
- Cobb County (Marietta)
- Dekalb County (Decatur)
- Douglas County (Douglasville)
- Paulding County (Dallas, Hiram)
- Haralson County (Tallapoosa, Bremen, Buchanan)
Why call T. Michael Flinn if you have been a victim of a lemon car or auto dealer fraud in the state of Georgia?
- Lawyer specializing in lemon car/auto fraud law cases.
- Frequent speaker to State Bar Seminars on Auto Dealer Fraud.
- Martindale Hubbell “AV” rated attorney. **
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1985; the U.S. District North District of Georgia.
- Graduated with honors from the University of Georgia, where he received his Juris Doctor Degree.
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
- Member of the American Association of Justice.
- Member of Georgia Trial Lawyers.
**”AV” is an indication of preeminent?reputation/qualiications and well established practice with ethics rating noting adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence, and other criteria relevant to the discharge of professional responsibilities.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, visit our personal injury website, www.westgapi.com, to learn more about claims involving bodily injury.
Our law offices are located in Carrollton, Georgia near the Carroll County Courthouse.